Information for Insurance Adjusters
If your client has sustained damages and decides to go through an insurance provider, as a member of the ServiceMaster Clean family, ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration offers insurance providers a preferred vendor program. These vendor programs allow your customers to have preferred services and fair pricing for restoration and repairs. ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration will also provide remote monitoring, delivering consistent and reliable updates throughoutevery step of the services that we provide, allowing all parties to be aware of what steps and processes are being taken. As we are chosen for restoration services, we provide support for both customers and insurance providers during the claims process, making it take only a matter of hours versus a matter of days.
Examples of pre-approved restoration services ServiceMaster Fire & Water Restoration can deliver through the vendor program are:
- Initial site assessment and examination
- Water extraction
- Drying process of affected areas
- Removal of wet or damaged carpeting
- Removal of carpet padding
- Use of specialized fans and dehumidifiers to dry and remove moisture
- Mold remediation services
- Initial site assessment
- Pre-cleaning services
- Fire restoration is restricted to the pre-cleaning of "at risk" items and items that susceptible to damages from corrosive gasses and smoke.
- If water is present, accomplish approved water extraction and drying procedures
- Report evaluation and assessment to a claims adjuster to determine additional services that are needed